Emily and Bea
I’m weak so I’ll do both sets.
- big spoon/little spoon: Pft. Actually Bea’s usually big spoon.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Hm, there’s a few. I guess one of them would be spending time around or tending to the gardens.
- who uses all the hot water: Emily would.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Beatrix often stresses that Emily needs to take a rest every once in a while.
- who does most of the cleaning: Beatrix. Miss housewife lol.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: OMFG.
They don’t have this technology what.I think Emily would. Beatrix would be less interested in watching TV anyway.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Beatrix. Emily would just be confused.
- who steals the blankets: Emilyyyy.
- who leaves their stuff around: Emilyyy. Damn Emily.
- who remembers to buy the milk: Beatrix. Are you seeing a pattern yet.
- who remembers anniversaries: Emily, this time. Though they both would equally.
- who cooks normally?: Beatrix does. Emily knows a bit, but not enough for a really nice dinner.
- how often do they fight?: Once in a while. They get into arguments over petty things like people normally do, like Emily’s mother not liking their relationship or the attitude Emily has when dealing with people or even with Beatrix.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Emily has less issues coming up with things to do when away from Bea mostly cause she’s more autonomous and usually always away for business with her family. Beatrix usually finds little busy work or spends time with Yue or Collet when the two aren’t busy with each other.
- nicknames for each other?: Nothing special. Emily calls Beatrix Bea like everyone does, and Bea still calls Emily Ojou-sama. Though Emily insists she not, Bea only calls Emily by her name at certain times or just by accidental slip. Emily likes it when she does.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Beatrix, even though Emily would want to.
- who steals the covers at night?: Emily/
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Flowers are seemingly simple gifts, but hold a lot of meaning between them.
- who kissed who first?: Beatrix kissed Emily.
- who made the first move?: Emily made the first move though.
- who remembers things?: Beatrix.
- who started the relationship?: Emily sort of started actually in attempt to push Beatrix to cause the first kiss.
- who cusses more?: Emilyyyy. Especially when older.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: They hate seeing the other hurt, mutually, even though Beatrix holds a duty-set meaning behind it as well as her feelings for Emily personally upsetting her over it. Emily sees Beatrix as one of the only precious things close to her, so naturally doesn’t like it any more than Bea does.